My First Project

The first project Dasha and I have been working on is collecting information about fitness equipment manufacturers. Like I stated in my first blog post, ShapeLog's goal for this summer is to secure a sale with a fitness equipment manufacturer. The list of manufacturers is fairly long, so Dasha and I were helping by researching each company and gathering applicable information (ex. company size, what products they make, social media presence). Once we collected the information on each company, we sat down with the CEO of ShapeLog and decided which companies were a good fit for ShapeLog to pursue and which ones weren't. We were able to eliminate about seven or eight companies, which helps ShapeLog narrow down their search for potential customers. I enjoyed doing the research, and it felt like I was adding something of value to the team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9: Wrapping Things Up

Hootsuite and Campaign Monitor Reviews

How to Pass the Google Analytics Certification Exam