Progress Update: Week 5

I am now in the fifth week of the clinic, and things are going really well so far! I've gotten to know Dasha and all of the employees at ShapeLog, and I'm enjoying the time I spend in the office. Dasha and I have been very productive. Over the last few days, we have completed many different projects. I put together ShapeLog's July Newsletter on Campaign Monitor, and we sent it to everyone on their email subscription list. Dasha set up and launched a 4 day paid promotion through LinkedIn. We created new visual content, and that has already been used on the ShapeLog website, the July Newsletter, and Instagram. We established a new connection in the industry, and we introduced that new contact to Brian, ShapeLog's CEO. It feels good to have a few projects under our belt now. We have an exciting new project coming up too - stay tuned for a blog post about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9: Wrapping Things Up

Hootsuite and Campaign Monitor Reviews

How to Pass the Google Analytics Certification Exam