How to Pass the Google Analytics Certification Exam

Last week, I finally passed the Google Analytics Certification Exam! It took me 4 tries, but I ended up passing with a score of 97 percent. Here are the steps I took that led me to success:

  • To begin, I took the test once with minimal studying. This was to get a feel for the format of the test and the difficulty of the questions. I scored 55 percent, and an 80 percent or higher is needed to pass.
  • Throughout the next 7 days, I completed about half of the training modules that Google provides in Google Analytics for Beginners. 
  • I took the test a second time, scoring a 67 percent.
  • Over the next week, I completed all training modules in Google Analytics for Beginners, as well as the assessments at the end of each training session.
  • I took the test a third time, scoring a 75 percent (at this point I was getting frustrated - I was only 5 points away from passing!).
  • I completed Advanced Google Analytics training modules, retook the assessments, and took detailed notes.
  • Finally, on my fourth try, I scored a 97 percent and passed! It took me a while, but in the end I achieved success. I'm excited to now be Analytics Certified!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9: Wrapping Things Up

Hootsuite and Campaign Monitor Reviews