Week 9: Wrapping Things Up

Next week marks the final week of this Digital Marketing Internship. I can't believe it's already coming to an end! Here are a few of the highlights I'll take away from this experience:

  • Working for a startup allows you to wear many different hats and complete all kinds of various tasks. 
  • Reading vocabulary words in textbooks only gets you so far. Being in an office and using digital marketing terms in the real world is incredibly helpful!
  • Being part of the clinic was great - each week, we all shared our successes with each other and cheered our peers on. I think this made my internship more impactful than if I had experienced it on my own.
  • Working in downtown Ann Arbor is wonderful (despite having to pay for parking)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Pass the Google Analytics Certification Exam

Hootsuite and Campaign Monitor Reviews